Monday, July 16, 2007

Welcome to the Jungle

Hi dudes. Welcome to the internet. This right here is the first post on "Dying on the Outside" which is a "blog" on your computer. In it, I will tell you what I think about things and you will probably wonder how you ever got along without it. You will probably get your mind blown. Here are some things I might "blog" about: things to listen to; things to watch; basketball; what happened on "Jeopardy" today; the veggie burger I just ate; how the clouds look; feelings inside. Think you can handle that? Sweet. This will only happen when I feel like it. For instance, I was going to go see "Transformers" today but at the last minute, my pal and I changed our minds and went to see "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" instead. I'm pretty sure I would have "blogged" about "Transformers" because I have special feelings for Michael Bay and also for Transformers. But "Harry Potter"? Is there much to say about this besides the fact that Harry finally gets to make out and that Hermione Granger still makes me feel a little funny? No. Also for instance, we saw a preview for a movie called "10,000 BC", directed by our friend Roland Emmerich and appears to be about warriors and mastodons and wizards. Will I "blog" about this? Y0ur motherfucking right I will. Godspeed.

No comments: